Your step by step guide to booking your IFDPA at Disneyland® Paris exclusive package
Booking your Spring IFDPA 2023 – Arrive Thursday 2nd March 2023 on a 4 night/5 day package couldn’t be easier.
Simply choose your options from the information below, then contact us to confirm your booking via the details at the bottom of this page.
IFDPA Disneyland® Paris Package including accommodation
Look What's Included*:
• All IFDPA competitor entry fees
• All IFDPA spectator fees
• Opportunity to compete in the Magic in our IFDPA Championships
• Opportunity to compete in the Magic in our The Dance Magics - Disney themed dance challenge
• Opportunity to compete in the Street and Hip Hop Championships
• Opportunity to perform an additional IFDPA showcase performance on the stunning IFDPA stage
• Competition winners receive exclusive trophies and medals
• Special IFDPA teacher and performer lanyards
• Special IFDPA souvenir jacket for performers
• Each group leader will receive a professionally edited video of all dancers performances on Vimeo to share with performers, friends and families
• Full onstage photography package, our professional photographer will capture your entire performance with 100's of high resolution photos. Each group leader will receive a password protected digital download link to share with their performers, friends and families.
• Opportunity to dance down Main Street USA® as part of the special Disney Performing Arts® Pre-Parade* (Subject to audition and attendance at Disney® Pre Parade rehearsal)
• Experience the full magic of Disneyland® Paris with 5 days unlimited entry tickets to both the Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park
• Disney themed onsite accommodation for 4 nights at Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe® or Disney's Hotel Cheyenne® with Continental Breakfast included
- Extra Magic Hours - enter the Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios Park up to 1 hour before each park officially opens
- Disney Character Encounters - Meet Disney Characters in your hotel
- The Best Locations - Easy access to the Disney® Village and Disney® Parks via regular free shuttle bus services from your hotel
• Services of the IFDPA management team in resort.
• Free place for group leader* - We know that when arranging a group trip the cost of your own accommodation is a big concern. Take Us 2 The Magic cover the cost of the group leader's place giving you one less thing to worry about (inclusions subject to change)
*Not applicable for single occupancy rooms. Free place is subject to minimum requirements. Disneyland® Paris reserves the right to withdraw the Pre-Parade at any time without notice
Our package is offered at the Hotel Santa Fe and the Hotel Cheyenne for 4 nights, including 5 days hopper park tickets valid in both the Walt Disney Studios and Disneyland Park. These hotels are all within walking distance of the parks and the Disney Village which offers dining, souvenir shops and entertainment opportunities throughout the day without using a park ticket. Each hotel also offers a complimentary return shuttle bus service which operates approximately every 10 minutes directly to the bus station which is centralised between the Disney Village and parks.
Both of these hotels include continental buffet style breakfast, facilities include a restaurant, bar, Starbucks and souvenir shop. All rooms sleep a maximum of 4 guests plus a cot, please bear in mind under French law, individuals under the age of 18 cannot share a bed with anyone unrelated and also for any chaperone rooms, all guests under the age of 18 years must be the same sex, therefore please consider the bed sharing policy when selecting your accommodation. Accommodation at the Hotel Santa Fe includes 2 double beds whereas rooms at the Hotel Cheyenne include a double bed, a single bed with a further pull out single bed. Please note, in terms of pricing, adults are aged 12 years and over, children are aged 3-11 years, infants are 0-2 years inclusive on the date of travel and are not chargeable and are therefore not counted as occupancy for room pricing.
Please note: entry and participation in IFDPA is included within our accommodation prices and is only available as part of the official published packages from Take Us 2 The Magic Ltd and is not available as a standalone option.
How to Book - CALL FOR LATEST PRICES!
Places can be secured with a £50 non-refundable deposit per person (payable as a single group deposit)
Payable by BACS or Cheque.
Final Balance Due : 8th December 2022
Pay in interest free instalments during this time to spread the cost for your school.
All payments received by Take Us 2 The Magic Ltd are protected by insurance, whereby each guest has the peace of mind that they are covered against the loss of all monies paid to us for a holiday or trip (and repatriation if required) in the event of insolvency.
We understand it can be difficult as a organiser to gather all the information and payments too far in advance, especially in today's current financial climate. So unlike other operators we can offer flexible payment terms with final balances not due until 12 weeks before departure, this gives you plenty of time to market, advertise and sell your trip. All we ask is a non-refundable deposit from each person to secure the booking, however in the unfortunate event that they cannot travel this can be transferred to another person (only to a new additional booking, cannot be allocated as a balance credit to an already existing booking) right up until the date the final balance is due, minimising your risks of losing money from unforeseen changes. Also as a bonded tour operator, we are required to put in place formal booking terms and conditions, giving you even more protection against cancellation losses.
You’re in safe hands – We are Fully Insured for your peace of mind! Tour Operator Failure Insurance is included for all paying guests!
In order for Take Us 2 the Magic to sell holidays to perform and compete at Disneyland Paris that include both Park Entrance Tickets to Disneyland Paris and Hotel Accommodation, we are required by Law to have in place insurance that protects all monies paid by you to Take Us 2 The Magic Ltd. The provision of having the appropriate insurance in place is also a requirement of us being granted a contract with Disneyland Paris to sell their Hotel and Park Ticket Packages.
You should always check that any company you are considering booking such a holiday with is operating legally under‘The Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018’
Call us or email us with your requirements
Our experienced team will be happy to supply you with a bespoke quotation based on your exact requirements, and talk you through the competition, performance and booking process and answer any questions you may have.
*Please Note: Inclusions are dependent on package selected. IFDPA Pre-Parade is subject to audition/conditions and attendance at Disney Pre Parade rehearsal. Minimum age for participation in the Pre- Parade is 8 years old at time of parade. The Pre-Parade is typically held late afternoon on the Sunday, therefore for any Sunday departures, we would recommend that you do not arrange any departure from Disneyland Paris until at least 7pm. Disney reserves the right to withdraw the pre-parade at any time without notice. Please ask for more details on enquiry. Group leader free place is subject to minimum group size and room restrictions, not applicable for single occapancy rooms.