Your step by step guide to booking your IFDPA at Disneyland® Paris exclusive package
Booking your IFDPA package couldn’t be easier.
Simply choose your options from the information below, then contact us to confirm your booking via the details at the bottom of this page.
IFDPA Disneyland® Paris Package Prices including accommodation
Please Call For Latest Accommodation Packages and Prices
Look What's Included*:
• All IFDPA competitor entry fees
• All IFDPA spectator fees
• Opportunity to compete in the Magic in our IFDPA Group Championships
• Opportunity to compete in the Magic in our IFDPA Disney Group Championships
• Opportunity to compete in the Magic in our Halloween Spooktacular (October Event Only)
• Competitors receive an exclusive participation bag
• Competition winners receive exclusive trophies and medals
• Special IFDPA teacher and performer lanyards
• Special IFDPA souvenir jacket for performers
• Each group leader will receive a professionally edited video of all dancers performances on Vimeo to share with performers, friends and families
• Free professional digital photography of all performances
• Opportunity to dance down Main Street USA® as part of the special Disney Performing Arts® Pre-Parade*
• Experience the full magic of Disneyland® Paris with entry tickets to both the Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park
• Disney themed onsite or offsite accommodation with Continental Breakfast included
• Services of the IFDPA management team in resort to assist with your stay and performances
• Free place for group leader* - We know that when arranging a group trip the cost of your own accommodation is a big concern. Take Us 2 The Magic cover the cost of the group leader's place giving you one less thing to worry about
14th to 18th March 2024 - LAST FEW PLACES AVAILABLE, ENQUIRE TODAY!
3rd to 7th October 2024 - PRE-REGISTER YOUR INTEREST TODAY!
We understand it can be difficult as a organiser to gather all the information and payments too far in advance, especially in today's current financial climate. So unlike other operators we can offer flexible payment terms with final balances not due until 100 days before departure, this gives you plenty of time to market, advertise and sell your trip. All we ask is a non-refundable deposit from each person to secure the booking, however in the unfortunate event that they cannot travel this can be transferred to another person (only to a new additional booking, cannot be allocated as a balance credit to an already existing booking) right up until the date the final balance is due, minimising your risks of losing money from unforeseen changes. Also as a bonded tour operator, we are required to put in place formal booking terms and conditions, giving you even more protection against cancellation losses.
You’re in safe hands – We are Fully Insured for your peace of mind! Tour Operator Failure Insurance is included for all paying guests!
In order for Take Us 2 the Magic to sell holidays to perform and compete at Disneyland Paris that include both Park Entrance Tickets to Disneyland Paris and Hotel Accommodation, we are required by Law to have in place insurance that protects all monies paid by you to Take Us 2 The Magic Ltd. The provision of having the appropriate insurance in place is also a requirement of us being granted a contract with Disneyland Paris to sell their Hotel and Park Ticket Packages.
You should always check that any company you are considering booking such a holiday with is operating legally under‘The Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements Regulations 2018’
Call us or email us with your requirements
Our experienced team will be happy to supply you with a bespoke quotation based on your exact requirements, and talk you through the competition, performance and booking process and answer any questions you may have.
*Please Note: Inclusions are dependent on package selected. IFDPA Pre-Parade is subject to audition/conditions and attendance at Disney Pre Parade rehearsal. Minimum age for participation in the Pre- Parade is 8 years old at time of parade and a minimum group size of 10. The Pre-Parade is typically held late afternoon on the Sunday, therefore for any Sunday departures, we would recommend that you do not arrange any departure from Disneyland Paris until at least 7pm. Disney reserves the right to withdraw the pre-parade at any time without notice. Please ask for more details on enquiry. Group leader free place is subject to minimum group size and room restrictions, not applicable for single occapancy rooms.